The Tide Junior Program represents athletes from the lower island selected to compete in U18, U17, U16 and U15 Provincial Regional Championships. The PRC Tournaments will take place at Burnaby Lake this year. The U15 boys, U16 boys and U16 girls teams compete June 27-28, with the U17 boys, U18 boys and U18 girls competing July 4-5, 2015.
For more information on the program, 2015 coaching staff and the PRCs, please visit www.tiderugby.com
For U18 Women, the South Island competes with the North Island as one team. Click Here for more information.
• To improve the standard of South Island junior boys and girls representative rugby
• Engage more youth with our representative programs
• Complete the pathway to provincial and national-level rugby
• Raise the profile of rugby in the South Island
• Maintain and instill a sense of fun, fairness, integrity & excellence for everyone involved
• To create a legacy, where Junior Tide programs consistently achieve top 2 performances
• Tide players will achieve significant exposure and above average selection to provincial teams.
• Tide programs will be seen as the GOLD standard for regional representative rugby.